My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

That's crazy

Well, I've survived the first Christmas done separately with the parental units. All survived unscathed, other than my wine refrigerator. That got its ass kicked.

I have a cute neice story. Julia was SO excited about Christmas and Santa coming. She awoke Christmas morning at some point and had to go wee. She was so afraid that she'd interrupt Santa that she didn't want to get out of bed. So she had an accident. She then got out of bed at 5:30 a.m. to wake my sister to tell her that Santa came! and then in a whisper that she wet her bed. How could you be mad at the logic? I wouldn't want to interrupt Santa either. He could get pissed and take everything back.

All the kids seemed to have a great Christmas. Forced smiles when clothes were opened in the hopes that the next package was a toy. I know, I did the same thing.

It sure does suck that so much work goes into Christmas and then in a flurry it's over. And we didn't even have snow this year. Bummer.

Not a bummer is that I finally feel at home in our new house. I decorated for Christmas this year and was excited about it. Haven't felt like that in a long time. I'm pretty excited I had no mental breakdowns either! Yay for me....finally yay for me!

Here's a pic of (from left to right) me, sis Jen, and sis Sarah. It was early and we were not thrilled with having our pic taken.

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home