My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm in heaven. T.V. heaven

I don't care if you're gay, or straight, or lesbian, or overweight......I want you in the conference room.

The Office did not disappoint. I won't go into the details in case you didn't see it, but it was definitely worth the wait. Why oh why don't Jim and Pam just get together?! Poor Oscar, do you think his roommate knows? Seriously, who did this? I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MIND.

Then Grey's Anatomy. Brilliant. A lot of flashbacks, which was o.k. George was adorable as usual. McDreamy was incredible by finally admitting that he made the wrong choice. What was up with Addison thinking that she could apologize after he JUST busted her boinking his best friend and it would make everything better? Izzie needs to snap the phuck out of it. Yes, I get that she lost someone that she thought she loved, but come on. You don't lay on the bathroom floor in your prom dress all day. You eat. You drink. You cry and you punch things. OK, maybe I'm projecting, but still. I love love love Dr. Bailey. Every week I feel like I understand her more. And what was with Dr. Webber's wife? I think she's dying or something. Yang's closing line kicked ass. Don't die. I don't care what you say, Callie is cool as hell.

Hope you all enjoyed tonight as much as I did. Can't wait until next Thursday.

By the way - telemarketers should know better than to call me between 8:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. To the jackass who called tonight I'll cut you a break since maybe you forgot, but don't do it again. I will put a curse on you.

Lastly, just a little note to all the Blue Tooth headset wearers, or the Borg. You look like a bunch of idiots walking around with your headsets on when you aren't on the phone, and quite honestly when you are on the phone. People, this is not an accessory. You look like douche bags. Just some advice.

Peace out.

10 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Dude, I totally remembered seeing some sneak-peaks for this season, and one of them was Jim and Dwight having a contest to see who could eat the most saltines without drinking water in 60 seconds. SO THAT MEANS JIM COMES BACK! So long Big Tuna. Welcome back Fat Halpert!!!

    "You don't call retarded people retards"

     
  • At September 22, 2006 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grey's Anatomy was awesome... That show makes me cry all the damn time. I wonder who she's gonna chose. It best be McDreamy... mmmm... He can have me!

     
  • At September 22, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Dilf, Melanie has a message for you.

    Stop calling her on your bluetooth during her stories.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That reminds me.. I have a bluetooth... But it's not for my cell phone.. It's my work headset.. and I'm a telemarketer! ha ha ha

     
  • At September 22, 2006 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are the Borg. You will be assimilated.

    There is still time. Picard made it back. So did 7 of 9. I miss her greatly.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, you know damn well that if you could have gotten the bluetooth headset working you would be a borg too!! Do Hate!

     
  • At September 22, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Lo Lo - Hey, what has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer? This Guy!

    Nan - it sure was. I know who I hope she chooses.

    Ubie - Dilf needs to drunk dial someone else during that time slot. Any other time it is fine.

    Dave - resistance is futile.

    Brian - Do Hate? Huh? Perhaps I'm just a bit jealous, but I still wouldn't wear it ALL the damn time.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm thinking of duct taping my cordless phone to my head to save time. I'm Sooooo important!

     
  • At September 22, 2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    Seriously, I would bang McDreamy until my head caved in. Or his, whichever came first.

     
  • At September 23, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger Fella said…

    Grey's Anatomy is such a terrible show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home