My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

In an effort to save my asshole

I thought I'd post before Lo Lo obliterated it!

Let's clear some things up.

1. Just because you have a driver's license does not mean you should drive. Hi, everyone on 480 this applies to you!

2. My mother in law rocks. It has been great having her here this week.

3. My sister is going to have her baby tomorrow. We don't know the sex (of the baby, duh) so it will be doubly exciting.

4. The stank of my poo could kill a moose. Not attractive, but true.

5. Some people think #4 rocks because they only shit rose petals.

6. Apparently my neighbors (who rock - the ones across the street) think it is awesome that we now have a couch set up in the garage. It isn't staying. Hi, Stow Hillbillies? We quit.

7. Lo Lo escaped unscathed at the party, other than a few wet your panty incidents that were perfectly planned. Nice work Rick and Brian.

8. More after dinner.

OK. I'm back. Let me clarify #4. I don't share this with you to gross you out or to impress you. I tell you to scare you. After doing my business today some poor unsuspecting woman walked in after me and passed out cold. It is that potent, people.

9. Scientology is not, I repeat NOT, a religion. Just because some science fiction writer thought it up does not make it a religion. A cult, perhaps a club or a group of freaks but not a religion. If that were the case that a writer could create a religion I nominate Stephen King to do so. That shit I could get into. Pet Semetary? Hell yeah! And I don't think Stephen would mind if we took a few pills to get past post-partum depression! Hell, it would be written into the script, I mean bible.

10. I have lost 8, almost 9, pounds on weight watchers. Well, a hack version of WW, but it's working. Take that Jenny Craig, you beyotch. Although my waist is getting smaller I am not noticing a reduction in back fat or boobage. That, my friends, is some skillful weight loss.

12 Comments:

  • At August 23, 2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope I'm not around to find out about the stank of your poo! I would like to see what 27 is like!

     
  • At August 23, 2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    27 what?

     
  • At August 23, 2006 11:24 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I wonder if there's an assoholics anonymous.

    I'm addicted to assohol!

     
  • At August 24, 2006 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's great! I need a hack form of weight watchers.. Although, last night I ran my first full mile non stop... Thanks to a beautiful 4.5 month old husky beagle mix named Nora.. And you think she would've slept when we were done... Although, my knee is know hurting more than it has in the past two weeks...

     
  • At August 24, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    1. So I guess this applies to you since you also drive on 480

    2. She's so cute

    3. Horray for Baby! Can't wait to see pictures

    4. This is true people. I still have a bump on my head from when I passed out after going into the bathroom after her...

    5. I shit rose petals - aliterally

    6. HEE HAW

    7. I didn't just wet my panties...

    8. See #4

    9. I'm up for joining, if you're accepting new members.

    10. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look spectacular :)

     
  • At August 24, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Nice site. Interesting but not what I was looking for on http://nicksucks.com. So I will bookmark it for another day and return when the time is right.

    For now, I am off to find some good information on nick ass picture. So, ciao... and have a great day.

     
  • At August 27, 2006 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    9. All religions seem like whacked out cults to me, so count me in.

    Also, Steelers preseason is stinking up the joint like one of my turds. I hope they're getting all the bad playing out the way before the 7th!

     
  • At August 29, 2006 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Angela, for sharing your personal story of Poo with us all.

     
  • At August 29, 2006 11:11 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    This post is a week old and it smells worse than your poo.

     
  • At August 31, 2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    A haiku for Melanie:

    My heart is aching
    Melanie doesn't love us
    She has gone away

     
  • At August 31, 2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    my haiku:

    post something new now
    or risk a punch right in your
    asshole, Melanie!

     
  • At September 05, 2006 1:02 PM, Blogger Willow said…

    In regard to #10, please share. I definitely needs me some waist loss without boobage loss.

    But since it's been so last since you updated, does that mean you're laying in a ditch somewhere in a Hagan Daas induced coma?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home