My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DMB baby, DMB


Tonight is a night that I look forward to every year. Tonight I will be going to Blossom to see Dave Matthews Band. Damn right! I'm going to list some things I will for sure do tonight and things I hope to do, or not do tonight!

For sure will happen
1. Will drink wine at home with Kelly, Carly and Barb before going to the show.
2. Will have a designated driver.
3. Will totally flash Dave if he makes eye contact with me.
4. Will sweat my arse off as it is supposed to be like 150 degrees.
5. Will lose something at the show, do every year.
6. Will get bored during at least one instrumental solo.
7. Will body check any douche bag who tries to step on my blanket.
8. Will not break the seal for as long as humanly possible.
9. Will spend WAY too much money on beer.
10. Will randomly call people who I can't hear on the phone and hold my phone up so they can hear something resembling DMB.
11. I will stumble to the car with a million other people and then listen to DMB cd's while I wait to get out of the parking lot - trying to hear songs that they didn't play at the concert.

Hopefully will or won't happen
1. Will make out with Dave Matthews (he's on my list so it is ok.)
2. Will keep track of my purse.
3. Will not have to punch anyone in the face.
4. Won't fall down while dancing....you'd be surprised how easily that happens.
5. Won't spill my $34 beer while walking back to the blanket.
6. Will get through the bathroom line quickly.
7. Will have a good hair day.
8. Will make it home in one piece.
9. Will let Dave touch me inappropriately.
10. Will not fall down walking to the car.
11. Will stay dry.

I'm off tomorrow, but will be back Friday - unless Dave asks me to go on tour with him in which case I may never be back.

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home