My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Inside me

Yesterday I was driving home and there was a white van in front of me. As it turned I read what it said on the side. "People touching people." It was a school van. I really don't think that is a good logo for them. It was a Catholic school van. I REALLY don't think that is a good logo for them.

As I was walking to my car today I started worrying what I would do if my keyless remote battery suddenly died. Clearly I am being irresponsible not carrying a spare battery. How would I get in my car? After all, I don't have AAA. Then I realized I still have the actual key. I'm an idiot.

My neighbors are stressing me out. I had a talking to about being loud on our deck. Mind you this was after a Saturday night of three of us (David, Rachel and me) sitting on the deck talking well after midnight. Talking. So now every time we are out on our deck that we spent 3 kidneys and some bone marrow to purchase, I am afraid to sit on it. Dammit.

Due to some small weight gain and gravity, none of my bras fit me. I hate the spillover - girls you know what I'm talking about, and so do some of you boys who wear a size too small cup. I think I am going to actually go somewhere and get measured. Oy.

I have to get up at 5 a.m. It is now almost 11 p.m. and I am not at all tired. This sucks.

9 Comments:

  • At July 26, 2006 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sucky neighbors! We weren't even loud. If asking trivial pursuit questions is too much for them I fear for the Grad Party.

     
  • At July 26, 2006 1:50 PM, Blogger John said…

    I wish it was possible for me to have a cup that was a size too small.

     
  • At July 26, 2006 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to breath all over your neighbors... may they get my nasty cold!

     
  • At July 26, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Now, were you after-the-meeting loud? Or drunk loud? :)

     
  • At July 26, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    DRJ - I know! They better stay at a hotel the night of the grad party. It's going to be loud and long!

    John - stop shopping in the little boys section!

    Nan - do it! do it!

    Lo Lo - a bit of both actually. And we kept shhhh'shing each other which was probably more of a scream.

     
  • At July 27, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    PS - forgot to comment on the "People Touching People."

    That is some good shit!

     
  • At July 27, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Marianne - that is a great idea! I'll hire them to help out with the party. I'll pay them with a case of earplugs. Douche bags.

    Lo Lo - that cracked me up! Sorry about rippin' on the Catholics, but sometimes it is so easy.

     
  • At July 27, 2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    You need never complain for ripping on the Catholics. I'm not jen.

     
  • At July 27, 2006 8:54 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    You're not ripping on Catholics -- you're ripping on Pedophiles. Rip away!

    Also, we were out drinking til midnight on our deck -- with our neighbors. Maybe they're sad they weren't invited?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home