My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Well, I am not in a wheelchair! Yeah. I survived the very busy weekend. Want a recap? Too bad, here it comes.

Friday I went to volleyball right after work. We lost all three, but I played really well. Had a couple of nice digs and had a smokin' serve. After VB went to Rach's with Sue, Brian and Jami to make jello shots for Linday's bachelorette party. Got home at about 1:30 or 2 a.m.

Saturday met my family (Mom, Eddie, Jen, Marc, Dallas, Taylor, Sarah, Ryan, Julia, Jacob and Morgan) at Geauga Lake (amusement park) for my company picnic. It was great. Well, until I was a dumb ass and sun burned the ever living shit out of myself! We had a really nice time and I even won a raffle - 2 lift tickets and ski rentals at Alpine Valley and a $25 gift certificate to Max and Erma's). Left there at a little after 5 p.m.

Got home and decided I had enough time for a quick nap. I wanted to be up and in the shower by 6:30 p.m. so that I had plenty of time to meet the ladies for the bachelorette party. I looked at the clock and it was 7:45 p.m. SHIT. I had to shower, pack and drive 45 minutes to Dawn's house and be there by 9 p.m. I was the asshole of the party and got there 15 minutes late....and the limo had actually arrived 1/2 hour early so everyone was waiting for me. I felt terrible.

After the rocky start (my tardiness) the party went off without a hitch. I'm not allowed to talk about any details, or blog about any quotes, but it was a great time. Great.

Sunday I spent on the couch most of the day. I did manage to get my ass up and do a load of laundry, some dishes and a little general house work.

Today the deck was started. They have a ton done. I'll post pics later.

Also, my back, shoulders and chest are en fuego and it sucks big time. I'm a dumbass. Not THIS dumb yet.

5 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2006 12:40 AM, Blogger Momma Janks said…

    first beyotches!

    too bad we didn't write anything down because we were quite witty at said bachelorette party.

    there will be (censored) pics on my blog at some point in time. i'm only good for one post a week people, give me a friggin' break.

     
  • At June 27, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Jello shots.

     
  • At June 27, 2006 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not allowed to talk about it Eh? That sounds incriminating!

     
  • At June 27, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Momma Janks said…

    dude, what's the first rule of fight club? you don't talk about fight club.

    same with what happens in vegas, stays in vegas.

    what happens at the bachelor party stays at the bachelor party.

    and what happens at the bachelorette party is privvy only to those who were in attendance.

    i will however, state that regardless of the fact that we looked like hookers, we danced with each other:)

     
  • At June 28, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    Ubie, you just made me laugh outloud!

    Mel, glad you're not in a 'chair. Any more news on that front??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home