My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lo Lo's birthday recap as told by Lo Lo


Yesterday's Birthday Recap:

Mel threw a fabulous bday party for me at work. But the person who now sits next to me decided to take the day off so I couldn't actually participate/enjoy it.

Blogger took a shit and now I can't get on my site at all.

Some assclown asked me if it was my 39th birthday. I'm 33...

Got into a huge fight with someone over something that was screwed up on a day that I WASN'T EVEN HERE and somehow it was my fault for not using my crystal ball when I was at home and seeing that this mixup was occuring.

Was called "upstairs" and told I was not getting a promotion.

Huge storm hit last night, electrocuting our central air unit, our tv, and our computer. (update: the a/c is now working thanks to a very helpful repair shop who diagnosed it over the phone - but the tv & computer are still toast)

Said storm kept me up ALL NIGHT LONG, and I'm so freaking tired today.

This morning, traffic was backed up for miles and I was 30 minutes late to work.

Person who sits next to me came in and I asked how her trip was (the one she had to take off work for b/c they were going to be driving back late Tuesday night and she knew she couldn't make it in on Wed - my bday). She said, "Oh, we didn't end up going."

Took every last ounce of strength in me to stop myself from throttling her.

Yeah, overall, not my best birthday ever. But I do have my family and my wonderful friends. And that ain't bad :)


6 Comments:

  • At June 01, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova said…

    It's okay Ubie. I actually decided I didn't want it, but when someone chooses to tell you on your bday and kick you when you're already down, it's not the most comfortable of moments.

    I love you, too!!

    AND THANKS MEL!!!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    Ubie - that would be MY ass you have to kick. We both went for the same promotion. The only reason Lo Lo didn't get it is that she is part time. Otherwise I suspect you'd be kicking her ass for getting the promotion over me. Also, I still don't have it so we may be kicking some random third person's ass.

    Happy birthday Lo Lo. Love you!

     
  • At June 01, 2006 10:28 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Are you online?

     
  • At June 01, 2006 10:34 PM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    I am. Are you?

     
  • At June 02, 2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Fella said…

    Oh sweet merciful jesus, I missed LoLo's birthday.

    Happy Barfday, LOLO!!!!!

     
  • At June 02, 2006 3:35 PM, Blogger laura said…

    i was wondering what the eff happened to your blog...

    happy birthday! even if it wasn't the best. we've all had those years...

    get that tv repaired STAT!!! oh, and the a/c could still be out, so it COULD be worse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home