My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Better late than never....



Nice grill, jack ass.
It is tradition that Chris and I take self portraits on other people's cameras. Here is my lovely cousin's closeup!

Here are some more pics from cousin Chris and his wife Cheri's visit. Bear in mind that my cousin thinks he is a hard ass. I think I proved that is bullshit. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you
soon! And by the way, why are there NO pictures of Cheri???? WTF? Ok, one of her at the table in her lovely pink jump suit. We had a great time and partied in the driveway (since I have no deck YET). And yes, that is my awesome niece Julia wearing a Steelers sweatshirt. Even at 6 she is brilliant!










9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home