My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Everybody's workin' for the weekend....

I wasn't going to post, but my hubby asked me to so I will. We had a lovely dinner tonight at the 365th Fighter Squadron at the Akron/Canton Airport. I had the all you can eat crab legs and Dave had the porterhouse. We were celebrating my recent promotion. I found out today that I got the work leader promotion that applied for. I'm very excited and really looking forward to the challenge. It is with mixed emotions that I am excited as one of my very best friends applied for the same job. The only reason she didn't get it is that she is part time. Sorry Lo Lo - you would have been an awesome work leader.

So, anyway we have a driveway. Here are some photos that Dave took.





8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home