My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, June 02, 2006

stolen post

50 Random Questions
I stole this from the Brooke Rose, who stole it from someone, who stole it from someone else, and so on... and so on... and so on...
1. What curse word do you use the most? Unfortunately probably the F--- word. Sorry Mom.

2. Do you own an iPod? Nope, and I really don’t plan to.

3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I don’t have any idea what the eff that is.

4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 5:50 a.m. Course I usually hit snooze for a good 45 minutes.

5. What color is your room? Toasted sesame texture thingy.

6. Flip flops or sneakers? Flip-flops.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take the picture. Then I’ll bitch that I’m in no pictures. You really can’t win with me.

8. What was the last movie you watched? Watched some of Moonstruck last night as our cable went out. LOVE that movie.

9. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them. Thanks for reminding me douche bag.

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Probably, sometimes I am.

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Ambien made me crazy. So now I take some shiznit called Midnight that is supposedly all natural.

12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Dave Matthews Band, Stand Up.

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate milk for sure!

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes. I’m a great secret keeper.

15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? Hell yeah.

16. Who was the last person to call you? Ummmm, Lo Lo I think.

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yep. I’m pretty paranoid about it but I’m sure it happens. Unfortunately I’m not perfect which leads to people talking behind my back.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? I still do.

19. How many siblings do you have? 2 younger sisters and a younger brother.

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? No. Ok, yes. Actually I’m shy around anyone that I don’t know.

21. What movie do you know every line to? Old School.

22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yes, I still have my Eagle’s tshirt from their FIRST comeback tour! .

23. What is your favorite salad dressing? My Mom’s homemade stuff.

24. Do you read for fun? Yes. Wish I had more time for it. What I mean is, I should turn off the T.V. and make more time for it.

25. Do you cry a lot? Yes. I’m a baby.

26. Who was the last person to text message you? I think Sue, but my phone is in the car so I’m not looking.

27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop at work and NEW laptop at home.

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? I would like to get my nose pierced and I will probably get a couple more tattoos.

29. What is the weather like? Dreary and a little chilly. At least it looks chilly.

30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Sure, why not?

31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Probably it is, but would you buy a car without test driving it?

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? No clue.

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? At least 8 but I prefer 10.

34. Are you in love or lust? I’m in love baby!

35. Are your days full and fast-paced? For the most part, but they could be a little more fast paced.

36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? No. But damn do I need to.

37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 36 asshole.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Not as picky as Lo Lo and Dan. Yikes.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, the one in California.

40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I’ve always gotten along better with the opposite sex, even before I had boobs.

41. Do you like cottage cheese? Love it, especially with grapefruit.

42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Side in the fetal position.

43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? No. It overwhelms me to go on there.

44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I LOVE giving hugs, and mine usually last just long enough to make the other person uncomfortable.

45. What song did you last sing out loud? Tony Bennett “Fly Me To The Moon”

46. What is your favorite TV show? Law and Order, The Office, Friends, Seinfeld

47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Elvis Presley or Dave Matthews

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Whenever I see my hubby. Also, when I had to go interview with the Chairman of the dept. for a promotion I applied for, but those were the butterflies that give you diarrhea.

49. What one thing do you wish you had? A baby.

50. Favorite lyrics? Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

Show a little faith there's magic in the night
You ain't a beauty but hey you're alright
Oh and that's alright with me

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home