My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Wheelchair, please.

I have volleyball tonight at 6:30 p.m. I am very much looking forward to it. It is good to get out and exercise. Only problem is that I won't be able to walk tomorrow as my feet are phuckers. Here is an x-ray report from almost 3 years ago.....
"Exam Performed: FT AP/LAT/OB+SEIMPRESSION:1. MARKED OSTEOARTHRITIS OF THE FIRST METATARSOPHALANGEAL JOINTSBILATERALLY.END OF IMPRESSION:HISTORY: Right foot pain.RIGHT FOOT, FOUR VIEWS 7-7-04:FINDINGS:There are marked degenerative changes of the first metatarsophalangeal joint with joint space narrowing and hypertrophic changes. The sesamoid bones are in normal position. There appears to be sclerosisin both of them. No fractures are present. There is also marked osteoarthritis of the left first metatarsophalangeal joint."

The way my doc explained it is that the cartilidge in my thumb toes on both feet is gone. When I walk, the bones basically rub together. I can handle it on a day to day basis, but after an activity I literally cannot walk. In fact, I played 2 weeks ago and my feet still hurt.

Many of you are probably wondering why I continue to play. The answer is that I love playing. Plain and simple.

We are going to Geauga Lake tomorrow with my Sisters, Mom, nieces and nephews. So, they may end up pushing me in the stoller.

In other news, or deck has been started. And by started I mean they dug the holes for the posts and the holes immediately filled with water from all the rain that bitch mother nature dumped on us.

4 Comments:

  • At June 23, 2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get to be first today. If you thought yesterdays rain was a lot, you should have seen it this afternoon. I think I saw the ark go by. Seriously, I saw a turtle hi tailing from the pond to the marsh. Now that's some serious shnit. I have to laugh at the deck guys as the covered the newly dug holes with garbage bags. Nice try fellas. They are now deep small lakes. I call redo. And about Mels' feet, I might get that fixed or removed. I'll push your wheelchair as long as I can and then I'll get you a Power Chair like on TV.

     
  • At June 23, 2006 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The hoverround! Let's all get one and go to the Grand Canyon! lol.. We are all way too young to be going through this stupid crap!

     
  • At June 23, 2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Look on the bright side: my sister looked at the report from her physical, and it said, "Pelvic region -- unremarkable."

    I think her feelings were hurt.

     
  • At June 23, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    When my mother's doctor saw her back x-ray before her surgery, he literally said, "Holy shit, that's the worst thing I've ever seen."

    Beat that! Well you probably will when you're 75 too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home