My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A glimpse into my soul

I was reading through my journal, which sadly I have neglected. Thought I would share the Mel of October, 2004. I'll share more later, but this is a start....

"With every brush stroke an artist sees something. A vision perhaps, a dream.
For many it is their vision alone, but a vision that will not let them go.
My life is a vision, and mine alone.
I have parents, siblings, a spouse, stepchildren, friends, aunts and uncles, and even cousins and nieces.
They all see the clown, the merry maker.
What would they think if I showed them the real me, the "vision?"
Even my best friend knows not the real me.
Of course this is my error.
I let the illusion continue.
Somehow this is so much easier.
I will continue the illusion which we have all helped to create.
I will bear the self inflicted nightmare alone."

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home