My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We're having a baby..a real baby this time.

***UPDATE***
Baby girl was born last night at 8:44 p.m. She weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs., 10.4 oz and is 19.5 inches long! Mom is doing great, but still struggling with a name. I should have pics in a bit, and hopefully a name soon! Until then, I'm just calling her Bella because she is so beautiful!


My best friend Tammy is having her baby today! She was scheduled for a C-section next Monday. Well, at her appointment today her blood pressure was too high and she was sent to the hospital for a baby monitor check. Well, she failed her non-stress test and so is having our little baby girl tonight, as soon as her fiance gets here.

I will keep you all posted. Say all your prayers for our Mom and baby, and family.

XOXO

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home