My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, July 24, 2006

somebody's got a bad case of the Muhnday's...

Not bad for a Monday. I’m sitting at work, listening to the best rock and roll band EVER. Led Zeppelin. Right now we have Houses of the Holy and Presence is next. Going to be a great day.

Friday I had volleyball. I had some great moments and some absolute shit moments. We lost all three. That part sucked the worst. Thing is, we were way better than the other team but we ended up playing down to their level. By the way, our team name is Hot Dogs and Tacos.

Friday after volleyball I coerced Sue, Brian, Seth and Carly into coming out to Stow for the night under the guise of seeing the new deck. Really I just missed them and wanted to hang out! It was a great time. We consumed a lot of wine, Pina Colada (which Carly ended up voiding orally at around 4:30 a.m. – like how I churched up puking, Carly?) and some kick as dip that Sue brought. I got the hummus!

Saturday I was supposed to get my oil changed but I 1) forgot and 2) didn’t feel like it. I laid around most of the day. Finally I hit the shower because I had to head out to Linday’s for her second bachelorette party. It was a sex toy party (I blushed typing that). You can go to
www.pureromance.com and check it out. It was interesting and we laughed a lot! Sorry Dave – no sex swing – they were just too expensive.

Sunday my family came out for a cookout. We had Mom, Jen, Marc, Sarah, Ryan, Julia, Jacob, Morgan, Jeanne, Jimmy, Ryan, Aunt Jean, Dave and me. A house full! It was great. We grilled hot dogs/burgers and had lots of sides. Seriously, you guys should have come over.

Alright, back to my Zeppelin and work. Have an awesome day, internet people.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home