My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, August 04, 2006

DMB wrap up

For sure will happen
1. Will drink wine at home with Kelly, Carly and Barb before going to the show.
This did happen – well, Carly didn’t drink wine but she had a diet coke!

2. Will have a designated driver.
Yep, thanks again Carly. Truly appreciate it.

3. Will totally flash Dave if he makes eye contact with me.
Nope, didn’t happen. I thought he looked at me once but I was wrong. The boobs stayed covered.

4. Will sweat my arse off as it is supposed to be like 150 degrees.
Yep, this absolutely happened.

5. Will lose something at the show, do every year.
I don’t think I did. In fact I think I absconded with someone else’s blanket tie thing.

6. Will get bored during at least one instrumental solo.
Yep, this happened in the encore.

7. Will body check any douche bag who tries to step on my blanket.
Actually got into a fight (yelling) at some guy who walked right across my blanket almost stepping on me, and Carly and Kelly. He’s lucky I didn’t get up and punch him in the nuts. I was so pissed.

8. Will not break the seal for as long as humanly possible.
Broke it before we left the house. Rookie mistake.

9. Will spend WAY too much money on beer.
Yep. Coors Light, $9 for a 24 oz. beer.

10. Will randomly call people who I can't hear on the phone and hold my phone up so they can hear something resembling DMB.
Nope, didn’t do it.

11. I will stumble to the car with a million other people and then listen to DMB cd's while I wait to get out of the parking lot - trying to hear songs that they didn't play at the concert.
Nope, didn’t happen.

Hopefully will or won't happen
1. Will make out with Dave Matthews (he's on my list so it is ok.)
Nope, didn’t make out with anyone.

2. Will keep track of my purse.
Yep, kept it on my body the whole time.

3. Will not have to punch anyone in the face.
Almost did, but I refrained.

4. Won't fall down while dancing....you'd be surprised how easily that happens.
I didn’t fall down, but I did need a little help getting back to the car.

5. Won't spill my $34 beer while walking back to the blanket.
Only spilled a little bit……into my purse.

6. Will get through the bathroom line quickly.
Pretty much this happened all night.

7. Will have a good hair day.
If sweat soaked hair is good, I had an excellent hair day.

8. Will make it home in one piece.
Yep, thanks again Carly.

9. Will let Dave touch me inappropriately.
No, but I think Carly did.

10. Will not fall down walking to the car.
Didn’t fall, but I did stumble.

11. Will stay dry.
Even my underwear was soaked from sweat. It was frriggin’ hot!

Can’t wait until next year.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home