My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It ain't chin hair, but it is still cool....

Dave has been a very busy boy. See, when we first moved in I hated our new house. I was homesick and spent many a night crying and hating the house. Mind you, I knew we had built a gorgeous home and were lucky to be here. Didn't matter to my silly brain. He even found me in the closet one night, but that is a different story.

My wonderful husband made it his mission to make me feel comfortable here. He started painting like a madman. You've seen many pics. Here are the latest. He has painted the kitchen. Mind you, I still need to clean up, but you get the idea. Thanks to my husband for making me feel at home and helping me cope with the move, even though I didn't want to cope with it!






Funny how a coat of paint can make a place feel like home. That and all the love that goes into it.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home