My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Radical bullshit mother shitters

Give me a fucking break. Are they serious with this??? I’m not Catholic, but dammit Pope, don’t apologize to these violent hate mongers. You did nothing wrong.

If you’d like to read something more eloquently explaining why the Pope’s talk is being totally blown out of proportion, go check out Ubie.

Hey all you extremists – go choke on an elephant penis. Assclowns, all of you.

Oh – and how about not killing any more innocent people? I realize that your murders totally back your rantings that you are a peaceful group, but guess what? You really aren’t getting your point across.

I will now be in search of a deserted tropical island where I can go live and not have to hear about this bullshit anymore. I’m going to grow grapes and make wine and play on the beach and eat coconut all day. My only concern will be which wine to drink and which part of the beach to lay on.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home