My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Did you guys miss me? Sorry, Canadia loved me so much that they kept me! Ok, they didn't. I've have been swamped busy and I could easily list all the things keeping me from you, but I know you don't really want to hear it. Suffice it to say that I am 1) looking for a new job; 2) looking for a new bowling league; 3) so stressed out that my shoulders and back hurt and no one truly understands so I can't really vent and 4) need a housekeeper.

Yeah, yeah. I know. Things could be much worse.

Ah well, just wanted to say hello. I have no time at work for this so I had to squeeze in our time after bowling. I am exhausted and need to go to bed. I did bowl over average tonight if anyone cares. I won't bore you with the scores.

Also I think I've lost maybe 5 more pounds. I'll weigh myself tomorrow. If I haven't I'm going to be SO pissed. I have been working really hard.

Don't forget our Halloween Party is coming up on 10/28. It will be a blast! I'm going as part of the cast of Scrubs. I'm Carla. Woo hoo - fiesty Latino woman. I can SO do that.

Lastly, what the fuck is going on with my Steelers? Dammit men, get it together.

5 Comments:

  • At October 12, 2006 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to see you back.

    I have found that participating in two fantasy football leagues has distracted me from the general suckiness of the season :o(

    I am looking forward to this Sunday's game though. Chiefs vs Steelers - it's kind of like me and you vs Nick. I bet he'll be a smug beyotch if KCC win!

    Go Steelers!

     
  • At October 12, 2006 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems a go for me to attend the party. I haven't heard any more rumblings of a moving date for my brother. I'm hoping costumes are optional since I have nothing!

     
  • At October 13, 2006 11:30 AM, Blogger Fella said…

    also, KC has the third ranked pass defense, but I think Ben gets back on track this week.

     
  • At October 14, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I have a medieval tavern wench costume this year.

    Nick is going as a slut. He has no costume, either.

     
  • At October 15, 2006 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nick, you were right. Ben got back on this week - as did the rest of the team. Ooh dat's gotta hoit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home