My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Woo hoo

You guys are totally going to want me even more after you hear this. Bowling last night was out of this world.

My series:
170
145
252

Holy shit, I know. That was my best game/series ever. My average is 159.

I then proceeded to win every hand of cards. Oh and I struck out in the 10th frame of the first game which got me $5 from each teammate ($20 total).

I am a little pissed at myself for blowing it in the 10th frame of my last game. Threw a shitty split w/my first ball. Did manage to pick it up. Then threw another shitty ball for my last effort.

And, because I'm an asshole, when one of the other bowlers congratulated me on a good game my response was "should have been a 300." Yeah, I'm that douchebag.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home