My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Murphy's Law says....

What can go wrong, will.

Sounds so simple, right? Simple enought that you would think that you could plan for it, right? Not so much. Every day of my life is Murphy's Law. Seriously.

Today. I woke up and showered and got ready for work. Big deal. I left for work. It was raining. Great. So I sat on 480 for like 45 minutes. That was great. I caught up on my heavy sighing and steering wheel smashing.

I get to work and Lo Lo reminds me that we have training at 9. So, I smartly tell her that I'll arrive shortly before and will thusly meet her at the library outside of training. So smart. I end up waiting 20 minutes because she, that is right, she is running late. We go to training. It was alright. V made me laugh my ass off, and I returned the favor. In fact we get looks from others
in the class. Oops.

I got back to my desk and worked my ass off. I told Dave that I would get done early in order to help him plant the 70+ plants that he picked up today. I thought I would get out around 2. Ha ha. I left at 3:50 p.m. Murphy showed my ass. I got home and for 2 hours we planted our asses off. We still have a garage full.

Anyway. I had something to say. Damn if I can remember. But really I did. So, maybe I'll go have a sip of wine and figure out what the hell I was going to write about, cuz there sure is no substance yet.....though I have an idea....

Also, when I was I have no idea how old I saw Night of the Living Dead. The original. I think i was maybe 10. Dude, it fucked me up. I had an entire plan of escape for when they came. I still have a plan of attack for when the zombies come. You can laugh at me, but I seriously want to put a ladder in the bathroom so that I can get onto the roof. When I'm home alone I still sometimes envision the dead walking to my house and i must figure a way to escape. I don't want to be eaten. Duh. So, I'm a retard, but I totally have an escape route. Every single place I've lived in going back to college I've had an escape route. I don't want my brains eaten. The new movie previews are freakin' me out cuz it is like I am 10 again and so sure that I will be devvoured by the dead. That would SO suck.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home