My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Here I am

Did you think the Zombies got me? They almost did! I totally escaped though. Phew.

Here's what has been going on since we last spoke:

Nick is still a slut

We had a kick ass Halloween party at the house last Saturday night. It was awesome. Ate tons, drank loads and passed out lots of candy. Then passed out! We had a full house as 19 people spent the night! I loved it.

Yesterday was my stupid birthday. I've decided I'm not having any more. I'm going to stay this age forever. Screw you guys, yes I can do that! As usual, Lo Lo threw me a wonderful party at work. Thanks Lo Lo. Then off to bowling for another party! Sue made my favorite chocolate casada cake. YUMMY. Everyone got me really nice gifts and I bowled like a pro - 190, 199 and 165. Yes, Brooke - I posted bowling scores.

Not doing much tonight. Probably finish cleaning the house from the party. May pay some bills. Pretty exciting stuff, I know.

What the hell is up with the Steelers? White Boy Bob - would you please explain to them how to pull their heads out of their asses???? This season SUCKS.

The Cavs won their opener last night - they look good! Playoffs here we come, with King James leading the way.

Apparently Ubie is off somewhere drowning so I'm gonna go find her and give her mouth to mouth! I think tongue is optional.

4 Comments:

  • At November 03, 2006 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I very nearly put my foot through the TV screen when Ben "I SUCK THIS SEASON" Roethlisberger threw that interception-for-a-touchdown on the Raiders 1 yard line!!!!

    What made it worse was they had Antonio "Huggy Bear" Fargas as the studio guest in the UK as his son plays for the Raiders (Justin Fargas). I will hate Starsky and Hutch from now on - even though I already knew that David Soul is a wife beater.

    I have a job interview for a permanent role in Canada on Monday. Wish me well. If I get it I'll be in Canada before Christmas - if not I'll be swinging from a beam in my garage next week.

     
  • At November 03, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Fella said…

    Why are all the Brits migrating to Canada? I mean, top gear in canada sure, but is that the only reason?

     
  • At November 03, 2006 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We emigrate there because it's part of the commonwealth and they'll let us in. The US on the other hand still thinks it's fighting the war of independance.

    Also, Canada has pictures of the queen on its monaay.

     
  • At November 03, 2006 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did anyone else notice that anonymous was first and didn't know it. However, he has earned me a shload of money this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home