My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I remembered my password!

I apologize for my absence. In my defense it was not intentional, I joined the circus and quite honestly I was pretty busy with that.

We had a wonderful holiday. The weather was so nice that we were able to play cornhole on the deck for quite a few hours. Yes, we are hillbillies. Yes, we like it. My Mom and sis Sarah are now cornhole addicts.

I was trying to convert the highchair into a swing, obviously by following the pictures on the back. I followed the directions and wouldn't you know that bitch of a baby footrest broke free and nailed me right in the forehead. I am fairly certain that Dave ruptured something trying not to laugh at me. I immediately told him it was fine to laugh, I'm sure it looked hilarious. My forehead is still sensitive to the touch.

We put both of our Christmas trees up on Sunday. The one in the family room is the playful, multicolor lights with the hodge podge of ornaments we've collected over the years. The tree in the living room is the more formal tree that is in the front of the house for all to see, with white lights and ONLY Elvis and Star Trek ornaments. We are the freakin' epitomy of coolness. The Fonz has nothing on us.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home