My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The State of Our Union

I have to say that the state of our union is better than ever. Dave and I are over the 10 year hump and doing very well. We've had our bumps in the road, but who hasn't? I look at him now and know that I will love him always. I always knew that but now I really know that. Make sense? If not, eff you (love you, mean it). Our relationship has take a turn for the better. We talk more and share more. We still make each other laugh and I look forward to spending time with him. Our state is great (cue applause). I am certain that we have challenges ahead of us, but I am secure in the fact that if we take our time and work through said challenges there is nothing that we can't overcome (cue major applause). I picture us together when we are in our 80's (ok, realistically I am 80 and he is 92) and we are still fighting the good fight, I am still irritating the heck out of him because I won't change the toilet paper roll and he is still burping during dinner claiming that he hasn't burped all day (cue insane laughter, applause and standing O).

Go out and do good my dear people of America for our State of the Union is strong and sound. Rest assured that we will continue to be strong and we will be the Gold Standard by which Unions are measured.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home