My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Guess who's coming to dinner.....

I am SO excited! Ubermilf, the one and only, is coming to visit next weekend! She needed to get away from Chicago so she chose tropical Cleveland, OH to hang out with Lo Lo and me. I cannot wait until she gets here and we get to meet her face to face.

We also have a fun filled weekend planned. When she arrives on Friday we are going to have her meet us at work (jealous, aren't you) and take her to dinner - at a 5 star restaurant! Then I am going to whisk her downtown to meet up with some of my friends at an AWESOME comedy club for a show, and then a midnight martini show after that, then the strip clubs. Saturday I assume we'll sleep in a little bit and then Lo Lo is going to come over and meet us for a late breakfast. After that the rest of the day is ours to do as we please. Maybe the spa, maybe chill out, maybe let Ubie read a book. I dunno, whatever she wants. Saturday night I'm supposed to bowl, but I seriously doubt that Ubie has any interest in watching me bowl. So, I may get a sub and invite the ladies over to my house to meet Ubie - in fact everyone is very excited for her to come! Then sadly she leaves on Sunday.

And for the record, Ubie, my pillows are VERY fluffy, and perky! :-)

Lil Red - we are only scoping out land for "Our Town" so no worries! We're just doin' the leg work so you guys won't have to.

Spirit - totally having a web cam!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home