My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

HI MOM!

Last night at bowling my Mom got my blog address. Brace yourself, Mom, it gets crazy in here. Seriously, everyone should say hi to my Mom and make her feel welcome. And watch your language for Pete's sake. Sheesh.

Last night at bowling we celebrated my sister Jen's birthday. She is 45 (just kidding). Since mine was the last birthday it was my turn to make the cake. I made her favorite cake from scratch, and made butter cream frosting. Well, it wasn't good people. Seriously. Apparently I forgot to add the sugar to the cake so it was nasty......straight up unsweetened cocoa is not good. The frosting tasted like butter. Like a stick of butter. It was all bad. So, I'll have to make a replacement cake for next week.

Last night at bowling I didn't bowl because my knee/leg are still bad and let me tell you that it is not the best spectator sport.

Last night at bowling Sue bought me a drink and I left before I bought her a drink. That was rude. Sue - I owe you one!

In other news, the annual cookie baking extravaganza kicks off tomorrow at my house. There will be about 10 of us baking our favorite cookies over the course of the weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. Don't plan to leave my house until Sunday afternoon. I will be making spritzes. Got my cookie press primed and ready to go.

Last night in bed Dave tells me all the stuff on his mind - curtains, money, moving, painting the news house, etc. etc. etc. I tell him it will be fine, we'll get it all done. He falls asleep and is snoring in no time. I couldn't sleep. I was up until 3 a.m. washing dishes, straightening up, cleaning my rings, etc. because now all those things were on my mind. Oy.

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home