My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I am too old to behave this way!

If you would like to see proof that with age does not come maturity, go check out Brian's blog entry from yesterday. You will also see why my body is one giant bruise and I can barely wear a shoe. I had so much fun at Rach's house on Saturday it isn't funny. At one point we thought we should try out our WWF moves on my brother in law Marc who is a very solid strong like bull man. We got him down, but I am pretty sure it hurt us more than him. Try not to be too turned on by my giant blue ass in the air in the one pic. And just for Nick, you will notice that my hair is covering my face in all pictures! Unfortunately you also cannot see my new kick ass Steeler's shirt that Nancy gave me. I'll work on getting some pics in of that!

Alright, time to go in search of a body to switch with because man does mine hurt. Getting old sucks donkey balls, and not in the good way.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home