My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo. Boo on me

It’s my birthday. OK, well not yet, but when you are reading this it is. My favorite holiday has always been Halloween. Why? My birthday is the next day!!!

Today I drove home from work and as I got into my neighborhood I started to cry as I saw all of the happy children. I cried for several reasons. I remembered going to school in my costume and being so excited about trick or treating that I could not stand to be in school a minute longer. I remember my mother making me put on my winter coat and being so pissed off that I wanted to scream. I didn’t mind that it was 20 below.

I cried for all that I remembered.

I also cried for all that will never be.

I want to be the mom walking around and telling her child to put on their winter coat because it is cold outside. I want to be the one checking candy to make sure it is safe.

Tomorrow is my birthday. How I wish it would not come until I had the above. How I wish and pray.

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home