My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks, Cleveland Rocks


Take this all you doubters.....we are the best! We've come a long way, baby.

Oh, and my puppy is better!

We leave tonight for Rochester, NY for my fave cousin Chris' wedding. You will remember he was the D.J. for my sister's wedding. Unfortunately he didn't return the favor and hired a real D.J. so I am guessing I won't get to hear any Dave Matthews Band. Well, there is the 4+ hour car ride.....get ready Dave (hubby), it is going to be a DMB marathon!

This is for those of you who think my posts are sometimes gross, crude, or over the line:
poop poop poop poop poop poop

Oh, and Lo Lo has a big penis. It's true and she'll prove it Sunday night live on Fox.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home