My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The need to vent.


You know how when you were in school there was always a bully? Always someone around who had to pick on someone to make themselves feel better? Everyone felt like they had to walk on egg shells around this person or they may lose it. Know what? Fuck that. Most of the people, actually all of the people I don't like, I would say are classified as bullies.

So, open letter to the bully-people I don't like, and there are a few!

Dear Jerkface.
You are a cock-sucking, mother-phucking, little beyotch!
I don't like you. In fact, I never really have. I tolerated you. I put on a happy face so that you wouldn't know. Guess what? No more happy fucking face for you. You seem to thrive on making others miserable. You are so immature that you should go back to grade school. Things could have been so much better. There could have been a happy ending. Too bad you are so stupid that you shit all over that rainbow.

Now a warning to these people. If you ever hurt anyone I love, I will hunt you down and kill you. If I can't do it, I will find someone who can.

This post is also directed to the goddamn morons who don't know how to drive a mother fucking car. I should run you over, but I don't want to scratch my car. Why don't you do the world a favor and go fuck yourself?

Hugs and kisses,
Mel

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home