My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Ubie Meme-tagged me......here goes


Probably not as painful as getting bag-tagged, but I guess I wouldn't really know!


7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
1. Have a baby
2. Get over my fear of everything
3. Watch Super Troopers until the very end.
4. Travel to Italy, Germany, Switzerland
5. Find a four leaf clover
6. Go to Graceland
7. Go to Heinz Field for a Steeler’s game


7 Things I Can Do:
1. Bowl
2. Make a mean spinach artichoke dip
3. Love my friends and family
4. Make people laugh
5. Fold laundry, unfortunately
6. Play volleyball
7. Somehow manage to refrain from acting on the road rage which consumes me daily

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Golf
2. Pee standing up (I’ve tried people, I can’t)
3. Make fire without a lighter or matches
4. Rebuild a transmission or even change my own oil
5. Open some jars
6. A back flip or hand stand
7. Jump serve in volleyball

7 Things That Attract me to the Opposite (or same) Sex:
1. Sense of humor
2. Eyes
3. Smile
4. Intelligence
5. Kindness
6. Generosity
7. Work ethic

7 Things That I Say Most Often:
1. Mother of God
2. Whatever
3. Love you, mean it
4. WTF?
5. Sophie, knock it off
6. I’ll have a Miller Lite
7. I don’t want to go to work!

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Brad Pitt in Meet Joe Black
2. Vince Vaughn
3. Dave Matthews
4. Denzel Washington
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Johnny Depp
7. Jude Law

7 People I Want To Do This:
1. Nancy (Lazy Wanker)
2. Brian (Stork Site)
3. John (Shop Dungarees)
4. Sue Z Q – you can do in my comment section!
5. Rachel – you can do in my comment section!
6. Lindsay (Not Buckingham)
7. My hubby Dave – in comment section

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home