My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A 3 hour tour


Friday night we went on the Holiday.....a 60 foot or so boat that cruises around Cleveland. It was our friend Margie's suprise 40th birthday party. I was pretty nervous as I do not like boats. Ended up having a really great time. There are more pics and I'll post 'em when I have 'em, but for now here is a pic of the ladies. I'm on the left, Kelly is in the middle and Sue is on the right. Big thanks to Sue who loaned me a dress to wear. When I arrived at the Stork Nest I discovered that Sue looked like a glamorous model and I was totally underdressed in my green capri pants and black tank top. Sue wasted no time in loaning me something to wear so that I would feel more comfortable.

Got lost looking for a bar called Rockabilly's after the boat and ended up at the Flat Iron. It was a ton of fun - Irish folk singer who I think was more drunk than us, which was quite impressive given that we drank about a keg between maybe 6 of us. I believe I had a battle with hiccups there, and I won. I beat their ass. Then for some reason we thought it was a good idea to hit Howl at the Moon for last call. Bought a giant beer so Margie could have the bottle. Good times!

Must have been good as it took me literally all day Saturday to recover.

Sunday we had a party at Chrissy's house and from what I remember it was a lot of fun. I may or may not have been sort of mean to her neighbor, but in my defense he was weird and I was a wee bit tipsy. Apparently I was twirling. I am sticking with if I don't remember, it didn't happen. In which case a lot of Friday night and a lot of Sunday night just didn't happen.

Felt pretty shitty yesterday - really tired. Had to go to a family cookout. That was painful on many levels. My poor niece Julia took a frisbee to the lip and today is her Kindergarten picture day. Oy.

Some things I learned this weekend.
The river in Cleveland is still really dirty and smells like stinky fish
Melanie + 14 beers = still not a good dancer or singer
The new Dave Matthews Band CD fucking rocks
I like sitting on Sue's lap in the back seat of Dave's pimpmobile
I suck at cornhole, whether drunk or sober
I am not that great at ball flinger either
I am physically able to stay in bed for almost 48 straight hours. Ask Dave. I did it.
Forrest Gump is a really long movie

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home