My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm old, but not THAT old!


Today is the day I become a Grandmother. Holy shit! I'm not even a Mom yet, and now I am going to be a Grandmother. I'm not bothered by it as I am still pretty young. My hubby is the elder in this relationship and he's so going to be a Grandfather!!! Feel old, honey?

Jen was to report at the hospital at 6 a.m. to be induced. Unfortunately I have to work today so I can't go to the hospital until after work, but her Mom and the father of the baby are with her, and probably her grandparents so she will be well taken care of. Hopefully, for Jen's sake, she goes fast and when I get out of work I'll get to go see my new grandbaby! I'll let you all know whether we have a boy or a girl (come on girl!). In any case, the whole gang is meeting tonight and we are having Don Pablos for dinner and then going to Cold Stone Creamery for some yummy ice cream!

Random stuff.

I heard this song today and it still rocks! These guys aren't that great in concert though.

Lo Lo thinks someone peed in her coffee and asked me to taste it to confirm. I did. No pee.

My back hurts. It has hurt chronically on the lower right side for over a month. I may need a kidney transplant.

Met with our builder yesterday and they are set to break ground next week. Hell yeah! Should be ready for a house warming party by the end of December.....maybe New Year's Eve!

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home