My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Posers


I probably should remove all of my pictures until I figure out the intentions of one reader who I think called me ugly and put a horse behind me. Anyway, here is another picture of us from Friday night. This was probably a 12 pack in. Thanks to Rick for sending the pic! Not a very flattering picture of me....honestly my belly is not that poofy - the dress was hanging (I think!), but Kelly and Sue look awesome!

Should have some great pictures from this weekend as Rachel is having a party on Saturday! Can't wait to see her new bar.....will definitely have pictures of that either on mine, Nan's or Brian's blog. We will definitely be in the hot tub, and playing lots of yard games.

I think I may have another post in me later (been eatin' my bran!) about mean people and the many reasons I hate them. We'll see!

P.S. sending wasrm birthday wishes out to Brooke Rose today! Have a great one, you deserve it. :-)

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home