My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Day 3

Today is day 3 taking my new medication. So far I feel alright....just really incredibly tired. Also, I keep having sort of more pronounced mood swings. I go from fine to totally irritated in like 2.5 seconds. I sure hope this passes because otherwise I'm better off not on any drugs at all. Also, I could be this cranky because the doctor told me to cut back or cut out caffeine, so this is day 2 of no coffee. Been drinking water all day. I did just have a piece of chocolate so maybe I'll be on an upswing soon.

Having a party at my house on Saturday for Sue's birthday. I'm really looking forward to everyone being over. Jen is even bringing Maija! This will be our grandbaby's first party! Tonight will be filled with cleaning the house and clearing the emptyied water bed out of the spare bedroom to make room for an air mattress or just a pile of blankets!

Who decided that after kindergarten we should not have nap time? They should be strung up by their balls. I need a mat and a blankie now!

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home