My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Turn your head and cough


I had my first physical ever yesterday. Overall it wasn't too bad, although they did have me get naked for no good reason. Those gowns with the backside open SUCK. You will all be happy to know that I am healthy.......well mostly. After sharing with my doc my stresses, anxieties and the fact that I don't think I deal well, and I am always sad or angry or scared she suggested that I try these little pills that will offer, as she put it, a teflon coating over me so that I can handle my anxieties and stress better. I agreed to try it. Started yesterday. Today I am really tired, but it could be a combination of the pills and I didn't get to bed until close to 11 p.m. last night. In any, case you may want to save that last vent post because when I am normal and well adjusted I may not rant like that. Seriously a little afraid of "losing" myself. Don't want to be numb. We'll see how it goes. I will keep you guys updated. So far, anxiety level ok as I am too tired to be anxious about anything.

Got a tetanus shot yestarday as well. In the right arm. I am right handed. So far hasn't been too bad. It is pretty sore and just feels like someone punched me real good in the arm. Upshot is I'm good for 10 years with that vaccine!

This was my first visit with this doctor and other than making me strip I really liked her. I did not have a PCP and now I do! I have to follow-up in three weeks to see how the happy pills are working.

I hope I don't lose the desire to punch people in the asshole when they piss me off.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home