My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Drunken photo essay







As you may recall, a few posts ago I described my rock star drinking night out. As you know, it was Brian's birthday. The following is photographic evidence that I am in fact a rock star, or try to party like one anyway. There are some photos of me dancing with the birthday boy - which I didn't believe actually happened until I saw the pictures. Picture of me molesting Jen, my stepdaughter. The picture of the nice looking sober couple would be Rob and Lins who were kind enough to take my drunk ass home. So far I haven't seen one of Sue, so I'm using one from another night! Pic of Rach and Marc - there was one of me molesting Rach but my budda belly was too prominent to post on here, because we all know that after several hours of drinking gallons of wine and beer it is impossible to hold your belly in at all times. Thanks Nancy for capturing my drunktardedness.



20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home