My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, October 17, 2005

I AM A GOLDEN GOD

Apparently Friday night I thought I could drink like a rock star. Wow, was I ever wrong. Friday was my good friend Brian's birthday. You can check out his blog for all of the details as to where we went and what we did. I say this because after a certain point at Cork's, the 2nd bar we went to, my memory checked out. Apparently my sense of humor kicked in and quite a few of my quotes were written down and shared with me yesterday. I vaguely remember some of them.
You can dress me up, but you most definitely cannot take me out.

Thank God I have good friends who will wake me up when I have fallen asleep at Panini's and drive me home. Thanks Lins and Rob! For the record though, I was not sleeping, I was resting my eyes.

And to the fucktard who stole my hands free ear piece for my cell phone - you suck donkey balls. Although it is entirely possible that I am responsible for losing it, you should have tracked me down and given it back.

Note to all - I am off the drinking circuit for awhile. At least the drinking in public circuit. At least the drinking in public circuit until we get a film crew....then I'll be back!

Now about those amigos......

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home