My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Daggum it, blow out

My knee is a stupid whore. Twice on Thursday it went out on me while I was making homemade soup. Then, Friday after a light shopping trip to Target it filled with fluid. And not just a little fluid, a cubic buttload of fluid. I could barely walk. Brian and Sue had me put ice on it which froze the fluid and made it worse (but I found out today that ice was the best thing for it). Anyway, somehow drove myself home and proceeded to spend the weekend hobbling on crutches between the couch and bed. The hubby was in Columbus for the Elton John concert. Luckily my Dad was there and he could take the dogs out. It is still pretty bad. Seems to getting a bit better. I have been trying to get in touch with my ortho doc today with no luck. Hope the damn thing doesn't fall off.

I walk like a 90 year old lady with a stick up her ass, by the way. Need more ibuprofen, please.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home