My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I want my blankie and a pillow, please


Seems that no matter how much sleep I get I just don't feel rested anymore. I think I am fighting off a cold, but it hasn't really come full force. I did get my flu shot earlier in the week (what a scam) so maybe the effects of that? Or it could be because I'm on the verge of middle age. Ugh.

Tonight I'm having dinner with the family. I'm very excited as my granddaughter will be in attendance! I made a big pot of sauce last night and it is going to simmer in the crock pot all day. Mmmmmm. Also making homemade garlic bread when I get home from work. For dessert we are having strawberry shortcake with your choice of chocolate or regular whipped cream. Dinner will be followed by a rousing game of cards, or perhaps a board game. I love family night!

Think it would be ok if I took a nap at work in order to be well rested for my evening? I think it would be ok.

19 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home