My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Naked Thursdays....


get your mind out of the gutter people, I mean the naked truth. I've waited a few days to post this so as not to rub certain people's noses in the fact that their football team sucks donkey balls. I can wait no longer. As my niece displays the Terrible Towel, let us lift our voices once again to cheer the mighty Steelers! You may not be able to read the writing on our lovely assistant's face - let me tell you what it says. It says "Go Steelers." No worries, we used washable eyeliner.

For those of you who missed it, the Steelers whomped the Browns a good one. We are totally going to the Super Bowl. To all you haters, suck it up. You shouldn't have left Model leave in the first place, that motherless goat.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home