My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

you ought to be in pictures

Sorry I haven't been blogging. Been very busy with work and getting ready to move. Mostly that means I'm very stressed and drinking too much at night.

I purchased a mini-digital camera and this beyotch is so cool! It is tiny. I'm learning how to use it today. The only crap thing is you can't see the pics until you plug into computer, and no flash. Oh, and it is really small and I'll probably lose it, but other than that it rocks. I found it on overstock.com.

I took a way cool video of Lo Lo on it and can't figure out how to upload it so that you all can see her. She'll be heading off to Hollywood any day now.

So, how have ya'll been?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home