My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

If you're weird and you know it clap your hands....

Lo Lo tagged me. I have to name five weird habits that I have.

I actually share a few with Lo Lo, but I will attempt to not repeat. Here goes.....

1) When I go to bed, whether summer or winter, I have to sleep with undies, socks and p.j.'s. It drives my husband nuts, but I have to. When I was a child my Dad would come in my room to tuck me in. He always made me take my socks off because he said I would overheat. Every night as soon as he left I would put them back on. Can't help it, I likes me socks and undies!

2) Not sure how it started, but whenever my stepdaughter (Jen a.k.a Momma Janks) sneezes, I tell her to shut up. She totally knows that I mean God Bless You, but sometimes she sneezes like way too much! LY, MI.

3) When going to bed (not sure why all my weird habits are around bedtime) I always say to my Husband "I love you." He then says "I love you, too." My response is always "No you don't" and his response is "yes, I do." Then I can go to sleep.

4) When I shower I have to do everything in the same order or I get all thrown off. Start with shampooing my hair with right hand while soaping up with the other (upper half of body). Then rinse shampoo and put on conditioner. Once conditioner is on I soap up the bottom half of body. After that I wash my face and whilst washing my face I begin to rinse the conditioner. Once face is done, do a final rinse and out of the shower. I then have to (in this order) blow my nose, clean my ears and then brush my teeth.

5) Can't really do this anymore due to the fact that I am the driver, but when I was young I had a very weird habit when passing cemetary. Hold nose, close eyes, cover ears and raise feet up off the floor of the car. This apparently kept the spirits from the cemetary from entering me and possessing me. Also, when I was a kid I had to put all of my stuffed animals in a blanket, with my Bible, and place them under my bedroom window. Obviously, this was so that I could easily throw them to safety out of the window in case of fire. I was in kindergarten.

I could go on and on, but I have already given you 6 when only 5 were required.

I tag:
Brian
John
Nancy
Spirit
and Cheyenne (if he even still reads this!)

Course all you non-Bloggers are more than welcome to reveal your weirdness in my comment section.

29 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home