My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, December 09, 2005

The good, the bad and the perky?

I wasn't going to post today as I really didn't know what to say. I have lots to talk about, but having difficulty articulating what I want to say. Some good, some not so great. Guess I'll just start and we'll see where this goes.

I am excited about this weekend. Everyone is coming to my house to bake Christmas cookies. It is a tradition we started last year and it is wonderful. I love having my family and friends all around me in my home. I was hoping this year we'd be in the new house with the double oven, but that didn't work out. No worries, this will be our last big event at the old house. Fine by me!

We get our keys to the new house Wednesday, December 21, 2005. I cannot wait. However, I'm completely stressed out. Due to the fact that my step-kids want to be able to see their other families on Christmas eve and Christmas day, they asked us to move up our dinner (which has traditionally been on 12/24) to 12/23 so that they can do their visiting. Normally, not a big deal. This year, extremely stressed as the movers are coming 12/22 and we will be unpacking 12/22 and 12/23. I know what the kids will say (Jen will likely comment on here herself!), no big deal, we don't care if the house is unpacked, etc. etc. etc. And to an extent they are absolutely right. The big deal is that we are all together to celebrate. Anyone who knows me knows that this is a big deal as I like to have things a certain way. Guess I just need to suck it up.

Oh, and did I mention that I haven't finished my Christmas shopping? Well I haven't. I don't have a ton left to do, but enough that I am stressing.

Did I mention that I have to write an enormous check to the bank on 12/19 and that $50,000 of that money is missing in the mail? Yep, good times.

Oh, and I'm hoping Santa will leave a baby under the tree for me, but that ain't gonna happen. Let's not beat that dead horse though.

I am, however, having a good hair day today and I did manage to get some sleep last night so at least I have that going for me. And my boobs look perky today. Count my blessings, right?

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home