My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm baaaaaack!

I will post some pics, etc. of the new house and give you some details of the move once I'm caught up at work. Until then, here is a little conversation between Lo Lo and me today. It is good to be back! Of course it started out innocently enough making fun of a co-worker.

Mel to Lo Lo: I think J needs a hair cut. Hello, it may go with the Trans Am, but it ain’t workin’ with scrubs.

Lo Lo to Mel: Oh come on, he looks so very hot. I mean, he’s the perfect combo of Magnum, P.I. and Michael Knight. Jealous, much?

Mel to Lo Lo: Just because you did in his backseat doesn’t mean you have to stick up for him.

Lo Lo to Mel: First I threw up in my mouth, then I went temporarily blind. Thanks for that.

Mel to Lo Lo: That was probably caused by the syphilis

Lo Lo to Mel: Is THAT why it burns when I urinate?

Mel to Lo Lo: Uh huh!!! Antibiotics – learn about them and make them your friend.

And then Lo Lo wrote a song:


Lo Lo’s debut of her new song:

“Ode to Syphilis”

Lyrics and music by Lo Lo Lova



If it burns when you pee

You might want to see

A doctor to study your piss



If it hurts when you scratch

A piece of your snatch

You might just have syphilis



CHORUS:


Syphilis

Oh Syphilis

You dealt me a rotten hand



Syphilis

Oh Syphilis

Why’d I have that one-night stand?

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home