My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Detroit rock city, here we come!






























I am so excited about the Super Bowl. I am going with my friend Rachel to Pittsburgh to watch the game amongst other fans. It is going to be wild. Dave - if you are reading I've tried paging you, etc. to tell you but you haven't called back!

My next tattoo will be the Steelers emblem. Not sure where yet. Though not sure if I should wait until after the Super Bowl.

Look out Seattle, you are gonna be sent home crying to your momma!

Also, White Boy Bob will be in Pittsburgh to watch the game, so hopefully we can hook up with him. I thought we were impressive driving from Cleveland, but he's flying in from England! Guess he wins. Tell you what Bob, I'll buy you a pint for your incredible effort to see the Super Bowl in Pittsburgh!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO! (go ahead and yell it, you know you want to!)

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home