My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Some stuff

What up yo? I haven't made a list in awhile. Actually, I haven't had a good post in awhile, but whatever. So, here is my list for today.

Some random thoughts:

1. I am moved into the new house. I like it and all, but sometimes I miss my old house and I am way more comfortable in the Red Room than in our room....I think our room is too big.
2. My sister Sarah gave birth to my new nephew last week. She went into labor on Sunday and had she not taken her good old freakin' time could have had Jacob on Elvis' birthday. But nooooo, she had to push for over an hour before the doctor decided to do a C-section - at 2 a.m. after she (and all of us) had been there ALL day. Oy. But, baby and mommy are healthy and happy.
3. I miss when blogging was new. I can't seem to find the time to get in a decent post. Back in the day it was something that I did twice a day or so, and now I'm lucky if I get one good one a month. I used to be funny. Ah well.
4. Sometimes in the morning after I have coffee and breakfast my breath is nasty. It even hurts my nose. Just thought I'd share. Seriously, it is bad.
5. My puppy Sophie is over 85 lbs.
6. I just got my oil changed and I was like 20,000 miles overdue. Oops.
7. I have a secret and I can't wait to be able to tell. Soon I hope.
8. I have been having incredibly strange dreams lately and I'm not sure why. Very strange dreams.
9. I didn't make any resolutions for this year. Tired of setting myself up for failure.
10. I hate the way I feel when people are mad at me, upset with me, or blame me for contributing to their unhappiness. It makes me feel really sad and makes me feel horribly about myself.
11. This list sucks balls, but I don't. Sorry Dave!

10 Comments:

  • At January 19, 2006 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    look at you.....entries on consecutive days.

     
  • At January 19, 2006 6:58 PM, Blogger laura said…

    i had a weird dream about your ubermilf visit that it was actually like a blogger's meeting and you had a part at your new house. there was a dude there called "lettuce man" because he only ate lettuce. um, what?

     
  • At January 19, 2006 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go STEELERS!!

    Yep, I'm ready for Sunday. Again, the guys at work are convinced the boys in black and gold can't beat the opposition. Well, I think they have more of a chance against the Broncos than they did against the Colts. Hope my early season prediction of a Steelers vs Seahawks Superbowl comes true.

     
  • At January 19, 2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Spirit Of Owl said…

    Big puppy. Glad you're moved in.

    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR SISTER! Sarah is such a good name, you know... :) Happy birthday Jacob.

    You're still funny. No honest you are. Go on you. You are.

     
  • At January 20, 2006 9:52 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Hmmmm... your "secret" may have something to do with your "weird dreams."

     
  • At January 20, 2006 9:54 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Oh, and Brian? I'm sorry people were mean to you about SBC. It's not your fault. And SBC is trying to make as much money as possible; that's what corporations do. It's governmental agencies' job to either regulate or prevent monopolies.

     
  • At January 20, 2006 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ubie- Don't you worry about me I got a thick skin. I get shit from Mel all the time. Besides....we are the new AT&T!

     
  • At January 20, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    Rollerskater, I had a dream about coming, too.

    I told LoLo and Mel about it already; it involved me sitting, depressed, in a Denny's.

     
  • At January 22, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger laura said…

    hmmm...i hope they didn't ditch you in denny's. it's a scary enough restaurant WITH friends. in my dream your visit was great and so was the party, so i hope the visit was more my dream & less yours. :)

     
  • At January 22, 2006 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yaaaaay!!!! They just did it. Superbowl XL he we come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home