My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

She came, she saw, she kicked some arse

Ubie has left to return to Chicago :-(

We had a wonderful time and we will definitely get together again. You know I must really like her as I hauled my ass out of bed at 7:20 a.m. on a Sunday morning to take her to mass at St. Dymphna, which is located in the parking lot of the State Mental Hospital. I was pretty nervous that her and my husband conspired to lock me up. Good thing St. Dymphna is the patron saint of mental illness and nervous disorders!

I will let her fill you guys in on all the details of her trip. Suffice it to say that Lo Lo and I were quite happy to finally meet her in person. She is even more awesome in the flesh than on the internet and I believe plans are underway for us to go visit the Ubers in Chicago.

More pics to come.....wait until you see the one of Ubie "wasted!"

9 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2006 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1th!

    I'm waiting with baited breath to hear all about her visit - I think it's so cool you guys all hooked up together.

    I have also posted a list of a few venues in downtown Pittsburgh that may be of interest.

    I spoke to Captain Beefheart over the weekend and told him I was off to Pittsburgh this week and would hopefully meet some other bloggers. He thought that was awesome.

    He also apologises for not blogging anymore.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 8:39 AM, Blogger UberDILF said…

    She mentioned something about chocolate martinis strong enough to take the varnish off a chair.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Melanie was here said…

    We don't mess around here in C-town, Dilf.

    WBB - I believe we are staying in a 'burb on Saturday w/my friend's family. We will travel to the Burgh Sunday for the game. If you are downtown we'll have to definitely try to hook up for a pint and some Steelers cheers.

    Why did Beefheart leave us? I miss him.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    The chocolate ones were fine.

    It was the "orange crush" martini that did me in.

    I thought they meant "Orange Crush" like the soda pop, not "Orange Crush" as in "your skull."

     
  • At January 30, 2006 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    rachel r. also mentioned that the orange crush martini sounded safe but was surprised to find out that it was made with gasoline...

    sorry i missed you this trip, ubie, hopefully i'll meet you next time (assuming that this crew didn't scare you off from future trips to cleveland).

     
  • At January 30, 2006 12:26 PM, Blogger flounder said…

    Cleveland? Didn't a river spontaneously combust there a few years ago?

     
  • At January 30, 2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    It must've been from the Orange Crush martinis.

    Also, my family now thinks I ran away to get some "rest." Read my blog.

     
  • At January 30, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger yournamehere said…

    I can't wait to see the drunken Ubie pic.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 7:58 PM, Blogger John said…

    I can't believe you hors were drinking martinis right outside my building. I could have met the legends in the flesh. It's a damn shame.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home