My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Stuff

My Mom thinks Howard K. Stern was involved with Anna Nicole Smith's death, like he caused it. And she always says the K. We'll see how that plays out.

In other news, Nick is still a man slut and Lo Lo apparently is obsessed with that damned ground hog.

I can see nearly perfectly. Lasik surgery kicks major ass. The recovery was very fast and results immediate. Like immediately after the finished it felt like my eyes were literally on fire. I couldn't open them, they wouldn't stop tearing and I couldn't see. Dave led me around as we had to go to the pharmacy and then get me 1/2 sandwich to take the percocet or whatever they gave me. I was pretty miserable. Got home and took a 4 hour nap. Wow, what a difference when I woke up. Things were still a bit cloudy, but I really could see. And the pain was gone. I would highly recommend it.

I get my nephew Andrew tonight as I'm watching him tomorrow while my sister goes out and works the streets, so I'm pretty excited! Meeting her at the Cheesecake Factory after work, along w/my other sis and my hubby and all their mens and childrens. Good times.

Oh, and I'm quitting smoking......again. So, if I'm more of a bitch than normal you've been warned. I believe I've picked this coming Monday for the quit day. I absolutely MUST make this happen.

Lastly, I didn't want to switch to stupid google blogger but it forced me. That's bullshit.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home