My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

My hump

It's Wednesday which means it is almost the weekend. Anyone have any fun plans?
We are going to a surprise 40th birthday party on Friday at the Polish hall (ah, my peeps) and I'm looking forward to some good food.
In other news, did you know that Lo Lo broke her ass? She did. It's on her blog. Go check it out. Ill wait.......
Last night I went to dinner at Bar Louis with Dave, Sue and Brian. Brian bet me $5 to drink a bottle of hot sauce. I said I'd do it for $20. He declined. I then bet him to drink the bottle for $5. He wasn't expecting that. He drank the bottle and I paid him. I suspect his ass wants to kill him today!
Yeah, this post sucks. So does Nick, that's why he's a slut.
Also, I really want this print for our living room. I think it rocks.


Mel OUT

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home