My Therapist Claims There's Hope

He also said Nick is a puss infected SLUT.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Take good care of my baby

Well kiddos, I am taking tomorrow off! The hubby and I are going house hunting. The hubby accepted a new job and we have to move :-( I'm sad because I love my house, neighborhood, etc. but alas we have to move because he has to be within so many miles of his job. The good news is we are moving within the same state and probably will only be abuot 30-40 minutes from our friends and family.

I digress. The reason for this post is to ask all of you to look after Lo Lo in my absence. We sit right next to each other and so if one of us is gone it gets quite lonely. Boring too since there is no one causing you to launch snot rockets due to laughing hysterically! Also, no one to compare poop stories with, bitch about boobs hurting, complain about people on the phone, no one to have gum spitting contests (both accuracy and distance),or eat peanut butter on chocolate with. It's going to be rough on her, but she'll get through with your support.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home